Nordic Seasons - Winter
The Nordic Seasons series are the first GoS watches that feature the new GoS watch case in stainless damascus steel and with solid gold hands.
The production is limited to 20 Nordic Seasons pieces in total, of which 5 pieces are the Winter model.
The dial for the Winter is in colored damascus steel that has been hand forged in Johan Gustafsson's unique Explosion pattern. Patrik Sjögren then applies surface treatments and tempering to achieve an ice blue nuance. The tempered coloring is lustrous and very dynamic as it changes nuance depending on viewing angles and coloring. A customer can request to have the dial uncolored in steel shades as an alternative.
This watch has been fitted with a high grade swiss manual movement, i.e. a Soprod enhanced 6498. Nordic Seasons is the first GoS series to featue hands made in gold. The white gold is very legible on the blue dial and matches the cold ice blue color. The oversize GoS crown is made in stainless extra finegrained damascus steel. The watch strap is hand made in thick but very soft black nubuck leather and equipped with a stainless steel GoS buckle.
- Case: Stainless steel and stainless damascus steel 45mmx11mm (10ATM)
- Lug width: 22mm
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with AR coating
- Movement: Swiss manual ETA 6498
- Movement refinement: Refinished and improved to chronometre grade by the swiss company Soprod.
- Dial: Handforged damascus steel
- Index ring/rehaut: Solid gold, shaped and polished by hand
- Hands: Solid gold, shaped and polished by hand
- Crown: 9mm in finegrained stainless damascus stainless steel, double gasket crown inset
- Case finishing: Stainless damascus steel, highgloss polished with GoS logo engraved on case side.
- Strap: Handcrafted strap in soft nubuck leather fitted with GoS stainless steel buckle
Watch Model - Nordic Seasons Winter
- Dial: Handforged explosion damascus steel, tempered to receive an ice blue nuance
- Hands: Solid 18K white gold
- Index ring: Solid 18K white gold
- Limitation: 5pcs but every one is a unique piece
The first piece (as shown on photos) has been sold and the remaining 2-5 are available for order, e.g. with the damascus steel movement option.
Use the info-button below if you require more information about our watches: