Nordic Seasons - Summer
The Nordic Seasons series is conceptualized to be the first GoS watches that feature the new GoS watch case in stainless damascus steel and with solid gold hands.
The production is limited to 20 Nordic Seasons pieces in total, of which 5 pieces are the Summer model.
The dial for the Summer is in colored damascus steel that has been hand forged in Johan Gustafsson's unique Wildflower pattern. The coloring is brought from the wildflowers of northern Sweden, which are primarily red in nuance.
This watch has been fitted with a high grade swiss manual movement, i.e. a Soprod enhanced 6498. This is the first series to featue hands made in gold. The gold is the Swedish red nuance of 18K gold to match the dial colors best. The oversize GoS crown is made in stainless extra finegrained damascus steel. The watch strap is hand made in thick but very soft black nubuck leather and equipped with a stainless steel GoS buckle.
- Case: Stainless steel and stainless damascus steel 45mmx11mm (10ATM)
- Lug width: 22mm
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with AR coating
- Movement: Swiss manual ETA 6498
- Movement refinement: Refinished and improved to chronometre grade by the swiss company Soprod.
- Dial: Handforged damascus steel
- Index ring/rehaut: Solid gold, shaped and polished by hand
- Hands: Solid gold, shaped and polished by hand
- Crown: 9mm in finegrained stainless damascus stainless steel, double gasket crown inset
- Case finishing: Stainless damascus steel, highgloss polished with GoS logo engraved on case side.
- Strap: Handcrafted strap in soft nubuck leather fitted with GoS stainless steel buckle
Watch Model - Nordic Seasons Autumn
- Dial: Handforged wildflower damascus steel, tempered to receive a red main nuance
- Hands: Solid 18K red gold
- Index ring: Solid 18K red gold
- Limitation: 5pcs but every one is a unique piece
This watch shown on the photos has been sold as have three additional watches. The single remaining watch is available for purchase at one of our retailers (contact us for more info).
Use the info-button below if you require more information about our watches: